Swimoutlet.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Western Kentucky Green Gators Meet

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I was lucky that I got a decent amount of pool time in on the break. I got to swim nearly every day, while I was off. It really paid off too!

Our team attended the Western Kentucky Green Gators, Barbara Stevens Memorial meet on Saturday, January 8th. Considering the meet was during the winter break, we had a total of 5 team members participate. I had entered the 50 Backstroke and the 50 Freestyle. We also deck entered for the 200 Medley relay. I swam the backstroke leg of that race. I was really suprised. I dropped my times in all of my races. All of those hard practice workouts that Katie had me do really helped! I left the meet with a first place ribbon for the 50 backstroke and a second place ribbon for my 50 freestyle. Here are the videos of my races.





No comments:

Post a Comment