Swimoutlet.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

Gettin' Nervous!

Well it's now two weeks, until our next home meet! I'm starting to get really nervous about it. Last month, I had the worst bout of bronchitis that I've had in years. It was so bad, that I'm still not right from it. The fatigue has been awful. By the time I get to the weekend, I usually have to stay in bed all day on Saturdays. I'm always fine by Sunday. This exhaustion has got to go! I've been taking vitamins and definitely getting plenty of sleep, so I hope this doesn't last much longer!


I've only been back to practice a grand total of 3 times! I'm still not able to do any sprint work either! I have managed to get in distance practices. I've decided to drop my events in the 200 Back and the 100 Back. I know that I just don't have the lung capacity for it right now. I'm just going to do the 50 Back, 50 Free, and the 50 Breast. I know I won't see my best times, but I'm prepared for that. This is just making me nervous! Here's hoping that I'll have really great practices for the next 2 weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. HI Cheryl, I just e-mailed you but it may go to your junk folder. You won my nail polish giveaway! Congratulations!! here's the link: http://thecollegiatenail.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway-winner.html#more

    please respond to my e-mail so I can get these polishes to your doorstep asap! :)

    ReplyDelete