Swimoutlet.com

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back In the Pool

Well, I finally got back to the pool yesterday. It was my first day back in, since the big meet in Louisville last weekend. It felt GRRRREAT!! I always miss the water, when I don't get to go. I got quite a bit of yardage in yesterday. I just took my time and took it slow and easy.

I was back in today too. I did a more typical workout today. I also included some underwaters and drills. This is what my workout looked like today.

Warm Up:
150ea x swim, kick, pull, swim
Main Set:
250 Backstroke
250 Kick with fins, alternating dolphin and free
5x50 3 free/3 backstroke drill
4x25 underwaters
5x50 pull choice
300 choice cooldown

Our next meet is on December 11th. It's the Red/Green meet with Music City Masters. I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait to get back to practice with the team this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment