Swimoutlet.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Home Swim Meet

Every time, I let the time get away from me. I ended up finishing the summer very strong. I feel so much more comfortable in the water now. The fall semester has started, and I'm doing a juggling act this year. I'm back in school, heading the swim club, training for a new job position, on the vestry at church, and several other things. So to say I'm busy is an understatement. Club recruitment went extremely well this year. We've gained a lot of good, active members. I'm happy to see so much enthusiasm. Our fall practices have been scattered, due to meetings and football games, but we are doing the best we can with what we've got!

Our home meet is this coming Saturday. I've signed up for the 200 Back, 100 Back, 50 Back, and the 50 Breast. I'm the most worried about the 200 Back. We haven't had a chance to do a lot of sprint training, so I'm nervy. I guess it will work out just fine. Turns out, I'm the only one, out of the whole meet, to sign up for that event. It's going to get lonely out there. I think I'm more nervous about swimming in front of everyone alone, but it looks like I can just make it a really good warm up. Hope I don't regret it later. Everyone cross their fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment