Swimoutlet.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

Paddles: Pt. 3

Well, I had a great workout at the pool today. I absolutely adore swimming laps outside. I'm always much more motivated in the summer to swim. I can't get enough of the outdoor pool. I know that there's always the indoor pool on rainy days, but it's just not the same for me. Anyway I was off from work today, so I got there in the early afternoon. I went prepared with all of my gear: kickboard, short fins, pull bouy, and paddles. I took the advice of the Master's swimmers about my floating paddles. I used my index and middle finger in the catches this time. I had A LOT more success today. I also did work on my stroke technique. After a couple of laps, I settled into an easy pace. Once I got the hang of it, I loved it. I can't wait to use those drills that I posted yesterday! Can't wait to get to the pool tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment