Swimoutlet.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunny Day Swim

Well, I'm feeling so much better today. I'm back on my normal schedule. I don't know about you guys, but I get fidgety, when I'm knocked out of my workout routine. We had a little cold front with some cold rain come through last night, which made the outdoor pool water more tolerable than last week's 92 degree water. It was so nice, that I really didn't want to leave. I managed to get in a 2500 yd. workout, while I was there. I had to hurry, because Casey had to be at work early tonight, and I had to swap cars with him. I know that I could have put in many more quality yards today, but it wasn't to be. Here's my workout for today.

Warmup:
10x25 Kick
4x25 Breast Kick

Main Set:
10x25 Free Race Pace
10x25 Pull easy
10x25 Pull with paddles
10x25 Kick with fins
10x25 Free with fins
10x25 Paddles with fins

Cool Down:
10x25 Dolphin drills slow and easy
10x25 Breast easy

10 minute stretch

I'm feeling good now relaxing and enjoying my cherry slush. My order came from Swimoutlet.com, so I'm about to get my shower with all my new TriSwim stuff. Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment