Swimoutlet.com

Friday, August 20, 2010

Pan Pacs 2010

I've really enjoyed watching the Pan Pacs this year. I've been watching both the prelims and the finals. Thank goodness, Swimnetwork exists now. Everyone used to have to just get results, after it was all over.

I'm so excited for all of my favorite swimmers this year. Team USA is really having a great meet! Congrats to Ryan Lochte, Peter Vanderkay, Nathan Adrian, Michael Phelps, and Aaron Piersol. Piersol pulled off an amazing backstroke win night #1. As a backstroker myself, he's a bit of an idol to me.

I didn't get to watch the prelims yesterday morning, and I missed the swimming upset of the world. Michael Phelps didn't make the finals for the 400 IM! Unbelievable, but not at the same time. He's admitted everyday of the meets, that he's not up to par. So, Ryan Lochte won the event with an amazing time!

http://www.universalsports.com/video/assetid

Can't wait until night 3 finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment