Swimoutlet.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Inspiration

I was back in the pool all week this week. The first two days, I suffered from really stiff back muscles. So, I kept the yardage low and swam slow. Yesterday, I was back at practice. I got there about 30 minutes early, and put an easy 1000 in to get warmed up. I completed the workout with a couple of substitutions just fine. I ended up with over 2500. I found that the longer I worked, the looser my back muscles became. My back feels great today! I'm glad that I'm finally to the other side of this. Now, hopefully, I can work on training for our first meet, which is November 21st. I plan on swimming the 100 and 50 back.

I got the link for this video this morning. It's just the inspiration I needed for my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment