Swimoutlet.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ouch! My Back!!

With all of the work outs I do you can imagine my frustration at throwing my back out, while vacuuming at home!!! I'm SO FRUSTRATED!! My chair at work is absolute pain today. I've taken Aleve, and I've got a heating pad going. The outlook for practice this afternoon is NOT good!

I think it all started on Saturday. We worked on stroke technique in practice. I worked on my fly, nearly all of practice. My practice consisted of underwater dolphin kick drills, 3, 3, 3, one arm fly drills, and full on laps of fly. I noticed Saturday night that my back was tender and twingy but when I got up on Sunday it was gone. I spent the day doing regular stuff. I had no problems all day yesterday, until I vacuumed. I woke up in the middle of the night in pain. I think it may be time to hit the house and the muscle relaxers and let my back have some much needed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment