Swimoutlet.com

Saturday, July 31, 2010

7 Days!

I can't believe that it has been 7 days, since my last post! I am managing to get my drills worked in. I have tried a few laps of fly, but I have a long, long, long way to go. I'm just trying to make sure that I've got my timing right. I hate unlearning something and relearning it the correct way, so I'm trying to be really careful and go slowly.

This week's weather has been a bit more hospitable than last week's. We've been lucky enough to get some rain showers, and the outdoor pool water has cooled down to 88 degrees! This morning's swim was the most pleasant that I've had in the outdoor pool in a while! I had forgotten how good it felt to glide through cool water.

Had a nice chat with one of the guards comparing waterproof mp3 players. He found a waterproof pouch for your regular iPod and waterproof earplugs for about $50.00. He's going to shoot me the link, when he gets a chance. I could live with that for $50.00. I have a 2G iPod that my husband and I just pass back and forth, so it wouldn't be a great loss, if the case leaked. My real wish is for these: http://www.amazon.com/FINIS-SwiMP3-Waterproof-MP3-Player/dp/B001GQ2BI6, since they use the bone conduction and not headphones. I heard the sound is a little better than headphones. OR, I'd like to have these:http://www.h2oaudio.com/store/waterproof-cases/interval-waterproof-headphone-system.html

Has anyone tried a waterproof mp3 player? If so, which one do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment